Friday, March 16, 2007

Digital Painting

Lol, Crush. Nice comment and you make me wonder if I was thinking about you when I drew that monkey. Haha. Just kidding. Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog.
I also thank to Ko NayLynnSeck for coming out here and saying at chat box. I usually visit your blog. I find out that your blog is pretty good as of sharing knowledges and experiences on there. You are doing good job there!
Ok, this time, I experimented with Photoshop Painting. I learnt painting technique from Concept Art forum. Please look at two apple images. You know the first one doesn’t look good as too blur and kind of lossy. The second one is much better. I spent 2 or 3 hours on first one and used mouse as tool. For the second one I used Tablet. So I guess the result might depend on the tool. Although I am not comfortable with using Graphic Pen on Tablet, I practice everyday to get it familiar.
Good news, I am able to solve the posting my color images on here. So you will see more of my colorful images. Wooo!!!

No comments: