Friday, March 23, 2007

Digital Painting 3




I was so busy lately with non-related art subject. That general education course Team Development is so annoying. I need to make a research for the presentation next week. So I am supposed to spend my time a lot on it rather than practicing the drawing. That’s too bad. Anyway, I have done one more digital painting which was banana, as I mentioned in last post that I wanted to make one or two more good painting to put in my portfolio. I did put that in my final portfolio for animation program, I hope it will turn out good. Wish me good luck. Lol. Anyway, this time I present the process of painting so you will have an idea of how I paint. I have my own way when I paint, I still need professional painter technique. But I think it’s all good so far. Comments and crits are appreciated.

No comments: