Wednesday, September 19, 2007

3D Maya animation 1






What you are seeing now is the bowling ball bouncing. You will feel the weight of the ball when it is bouncing. So two more ball will be coming on here the beach ball and the rubber ball.
My first 3D Maya animation assignments was already submitted. It's fun to do that but I really got hard time understanding the software features. Kind of use to it now though. I will post here some stuff I did at Maya. I spend time a lot in the lab to improve the skill and get the concept of 3D character animation. If I am at home, whenever I touch the computer, I always on the Counterstrike game playing online. Gotta be in the lab whatever. Lately got less time for drawing though. But will get back to it sooner or later. Drawing is fundamental of animation 2D or 3D.

No comments: