Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Me at Arta Gallery



I was at Arta Gallery this afternoon. Somebody told me that there`s Arta Gallery was exhibiting Burmese Artists` art works. Then I went there. Most of the subject matters are Buddha image, pagodas (esp; Shwedagon pagoda), market scene, Burmese woman with traditional cloth, and so on. All of them are really cool, very beautiful and totally amazing. They really made me to take myself back to my days in Burma. The most expensive price is attached on three paintings which are woman with traditional cloth in different pose and style in each, is CDN $15000 each. The price blew me away. LOL. Tomorrow will be the last day of exhibition. More about Arta Gallery can be checked out at www.artagallery.ca.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.