Tuesday, April 24, 2007

To The Final Critic (Last day at the College for ADFS program)






My school Final Critic will be on tomorrow. I will be presenting my portfolio at 10 am with other 6 or 7 students. Every student will receive 5% for the critic so it’s like free mark because it’s like you just need to be there with your stuff and they don’t give you any grade on it. I think I am going to be alright. I have tons of images if I compile stuff from first semester. I am improved a lot in second semester.
Anyway, I am very happy as my favorite soccer team Manchester United beat AC Milan with 3-2 at OF. That’s great that they won rather than having a draw.
The images I am showing here is that my new scanner (well, the guy from the store pushed me to buy this 2 in 1 like scanner and printer go together), my new tablet (the old one was broken, so I went to the store and exchange it), my new portfolio case (which I will bring it on tomorrow to Final Critic), and my new bag pack (which I bought few days ago, it looks good).
Thanks Pathogen for dropping by.

No comments: